sexta-feira, 16 de outubro de 2009

Save me now




Continuando nossa sessão de músicas que foram meio que escritas para certas situações e parecem que pensaram em nós na hora de escrevê-las, está sempre me faz pensar:


Here I am in a place

That I have never been

Out of love and afraid

That you won't let me in
You came to me and I started to feel

That my senses had left me to die

Where is my strength when I need it the most?

Tell me what have you done with my mind?
Save me now

From the depth of my infatuation

I could drownIn the sea of love and isolation

I'll take you downIf you just save me now
All the time that I gave away

I'll give it to you

All the love that

I never made

I'll make it to you
Nothing would be more electric to me

Than to give you a taste

Of the love that I hideIn my condition

I'm totally lost

Tell me what have you done with my pride?

Um comentário: